ACADEMIC TRACK CLOSING PANEL: THE FUTURE OF RESEARCH ON INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT AND PRODUCTION
This event occurs in Geneva Time (CET, GMT+2).
The session will feature an agenda-setting academic panel that will discuss themes based on the overall Forum and the direction for future research and policy analysis.
- Mr. James Zhan, Director, Division on Investment and Enterprise, UNCTAD
- Prof. Farok J. Contractor, Distinguished Professor, Management and Global Business department at Rutgers Business School, and President of the Academy for International Business (AIB)
- Prof. Kunal Sen, Director, UNU-WIDER
- Dr. Brooke Güven, Senior Legal Researcher, Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment, Columbia University
- Prof. Paul Vaaler, John and Bruce Mooty Chair in Law & Business, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities – Law School and Carlson School of Management
- Prof. Rob Grosse, Professor of business administration and director for Latin America at Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Prof. Sarianna Lundan, Chair in International Management and Governance, University of Bremen
- Prof. Ugo Panizza, Professor of International Economics and Pictet Chair in Finance and Development at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva
- Prof. Yaw Nyarko, Professor of Economics at New York University (NYU) and the Director of NYU Africa House, the Center for Technology and Economic Development (CTED), and Co-Director of the Development Research Institute (DRI)
- Prof. Xiaolan Fu, Professor of Technology and International Development, Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford University
- Prof. Jennifer P. Poole, Associate Professor of Economics, American University [TBC]
Event Manager: Ms. Amelia U. Santos-Paulino
Contact email: Amelia.Santos-Paulino@unctad.org