An interactive session in which representatives of private sector entities investing and/or operating a business in Latin America share their experiences and highlight the opportunities and challenges they encounter, in particular in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and for the recovery. They will also present how their activities can contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The session provides a chance for business to explore new investment horizons and interact with country representatives through Q&As.
Issues to be addressed
- What are the opportunities and challenges in investing in and operating a business in the region?
- What investment policy reforms should be considered priorities by your host governments?
- Which recent investment policy reforms has enabled you to improve your business perspectives?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect these priorities?
- What contribution can your business make to the SDGs in the countries you are operating in?
- What measures will allow your business to grow and increase its contribution to the SDGs?