Promoting investment in Mediterranean countries (organized by the ANIMA)
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021
The power of networking
ANIMA Investment Network is a membership-based organization founded in 2006 by 11 investment promotion agencies (IPAs) from Europe and the South and East Mediterranean countries. Today it comprises 70 organizations from 20 countries and more than 400 professionals in the areas of FDI and economic development topics. With the support of international development and finance institutions, ANIMA assists in enhancing the cooperation between the Euro Mediterranean countries by promoting inward and outward investments in these countries, exchanging technical expertise and best practices among the organizations and contributing to improve the business and investment framework in the Mediterranean region.
ANIMA invites the IPAs from Mediterranean countries attending the World Investment Forum to find out why networking and building long term relationships are key to their interests. Join us and discover ANIMA’s community of investment promotion and economic development actors, and how they collaborate within the network to achieve both their own objectives and also those of the Mediterranean region.
The workshop will be hosted by ANIMA president, board and members who will present how they are using the network to gain access to new partners abroad, promote their economies and access to the resources of international cooperation to feed their core missions.
An exchange with the audience will follow, to discuss the benefits of networking to promote economic growth and sustainable development.
- Mr. Tarak Chérif, President, CONECT and ANIMA Investment Network
- Mr. Emmanuel Noutary, General Delegate, ANIMA Investment Network
- Ms. Vasso Kyrkou, Director General of Communication, Marketing & Stakeholder Relations and Head Chairman & CEO Office, Enterprise Greece
- Mr. Zied Lahbib, International Marketing Director, FIPA Tunisia
- Mr. Philippe Yvergniaux, Director, International Cooperation Mission, Business France
- Mr. Mohamed Shoaib, Legal Advisor, General Authority for Investment and Free Zones, Egypt
Event Manager: Ms. Manon Spina
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org