Promoting investment in Mediterranean countries (organized by the ANIMA)
This registration is for the all sessions of the 7th WIF 2021. All events occur in Geneva Time (CET, GMT+2).
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021
Virtual WIF Platform: Access link (Room 1)
The power of networking
ANIMA Investment Network is a membership-based organisation founded in 2006 by 11 Investment Promotion Agencies from Europe and the South and East Mediterranean countries. Today it comprises 70 organisations from 20 countries and more than 400 professional experts in the areas of foreign direct investment and economic development topics. With the support of International Development and Finance Institutions, ANIMA assists to enhancing the cooperation between the Euro-Mediterranean countries in promoting inward and outward investments in these countries, in exchanging technical expertise and best practices among the organisations and in contributing to improve the business and investment framework in the Mediterranean region.
ANIMA invites the Investment Promotion Agencies from the Mediterranean countries attending the World Investment Forum, to find out why networking and building long term relationships are key to your Agency ‘s interests. Join us and discover ANIMA’s its community of investment promotion and economic development actors, and how they collaborate within the network to achieve both their own objectives and also to those of the Mediterranean region.
The workshop will be hosted by ANIMA President, Board and members who will present how they are using the network to access to new partners abroad, promote their economies and access to the resources of international cooperation to feed their core missions.
An exchange with the audience will follow, in order to discuss the benefits of networking to promote economic growth and sustainable development.
- Mr. Tarak Chérif, President, CONECT and ANIMA Investment Network
- Mr. Emmanuel Noutary, General Delegate, ANIMA Investment Network
- Ms. Vasso Kyrkou, Director General of Communication, Marketing & Stakeholder Relations and Head Chairman & CEO Office, Enterprise Greece
- Mr. Zied Lahbib, International Marketing Director, FIPA Tunisia
- Mr. Philippe Yvergniaux, Director, International Cooperation Mission, Business France
- Mr. Mohamed Shoaib, Legal Advisor, General Authority for Investment and Free Zones, Egypt
Event Manager: Ms. Manon Spina
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org