INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT FUND CONFERENCE
Date: Monday, 18 October 2021
An important development in sustainable finance in recent years is the proliferation of sustainable investment funds as a potential mass market financial tool that can make a positive contribution to sustainable development. This session will bring together asset owners, asset managers and regulators to discuss the latest development in the global sustainable investment fund market and possible measures to make sustainable funds work better for sustainable development in the post-pandemic era, in particular in developing countries.
Issues for discussion:
- How can sustainable investment funds contribute to the post-pandemic recovery? What are the challenges and opportunities?
- How can regulators and other stakeholders work together to improve the quality and maximize the development impact of sustainable investment funds?
- How can developing economies tap into the potential offered by the sustainable fund market?
- Mr. James Zhan, Director, Division on Investment and Enterprise, UNCTAD
- Mr. Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Mr. Jose Carlos Doherty, Chairman, International Investment Fund Association; CEO, Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association (ANBIMA)
- Mr. Dan Draper, CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Mr. Niall Hannigan, Chief Financial Officer, Masdar
- Mr. Stéphane Lapiquonne, Co-head, BlackRock Europe
- Mr. Jean-Jacques Barbéris, Head of Institutional and Corporate Clients Division, Executive Board Member, Amundi
- Ms. Li Yimei, CEO, China Asset Management Co. (ChinaAMC)
- Mr. Jean-René Giraud, CEO, TrackInsight
Event Managers: Mr. Yongfu Ouyang and Mr. Joseph Clements
Contact emails: Yongfu.Ouyang@unctad.org, Joseph.Clements@unctad.org