INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT FUND CONFERENCE
This event occurs in Geneva Time (CET, GMT+2).
An important development in sustainable finance in recent years is the proliferation of sustainable investment funds as a potential mass market financial tool that can make a positive contribution to sustainable development. This session will bring together asset owners, asset managers and regulators to discuss the latest development in the global sustainable investment fund market and possible measures to make sustainable funds work better for sustainable development in the post-pandemic era, in particular in developing countries.
Issues for discussion:
- How can sustainable investment funds contribute to the post-pandemic recovery? What are the challenges and opportunities?
- How can regulators and other stakeholders work together to improve the quality and maximize the development impact of sustainable investment funds?
- How can developing economies tap into the potential offered by the sustainable fund market?
Jean-René Giraud, CEO, TrackInsight
- Mr. Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Mr. Jose Carlos Doherty, Chairman, International Investment Fund Association; CEO, Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association (ANBIMA)
- Mr. George Gatch, CEO, J.P. Morgan Asset Management (tbc)
- Mr. Niall Hannigan, Chief Financial Officer, Masdar
- Mr. Stéphane Lapiquonne, Co-head, BlackRock Europe
- Mr. Yves Perrier, Chairman of the Board, Amundi
- Ms. Li Yimei, CEO, China Asset Management Co. (ChinaAMC)
Event Manager: Mr. Yongfu Ouyang and Mr. Joseph Clements
Contact email: Yongfu.Ouyang@unctad.org, Joseph.Clements@unctad.org