GLOBAL INVESTMENT GAME CHANGERS SUMMIT [VIRTUAL]
Investment and NIR4.0: development implications
This virtual event occurs in Geneva Time (CET, GMT+2). Abu Dhabi, UAE time is 2:00 hours ahead of Geneva, Switzerland.
The Global Investment Game Changers Summit will provide a platform to global leaders from business and government to present their vision for the future of investment and sustainable development with a special focus on the new technologies and business models that will shape the post-COVID-19 era. The Game Changers Summit will shed light on how businesses and policymakers are reimagining investments in key sectors of tomorrow including digital health and pharmaceuticals, EdTech, retail digitalization, clean energy, and telecommunications; and how they plan to build forward better, while they cope with the immediate disruptions caused by the pandemic.
The Summit will focus on “out of the box” thinking that can transform the world we live in and rewrite the rules and policies that govern it. Mobilizing investment and channeling it towards the Sustainable Development Goals is more urgent than ever before and requires bold and concrete solutions for a better future for all. The event will gather pioneers, leaders and visionaries who have successfully remodeled established policy, business and industry practice in their respective fields to create innovative business and governance models that reconcile economic success and sustainable objectives in the post-pandemic world.
Issues to be discussed:
- Technological change: harnessing AI and blockchain for boosting productive capacities in developing countries.
- Health change: ensuring equal and sustainable access to health care.
- Environmental change: accelerating the shift to renewable energy, sustainable production and consumption.
- Social change: reducing inequality and creating economic value through decent work and labour rights.
- Business change: making the case for the company as a social enterprise, from philanthropy to b-corps.
- Governance change: reimagining the role of regulation in a new era of globalisation.
Event Manager: to be added
Contact email: to be added