FAMILY BUSINESS CONFERENCE: LEVERAGING NEW PHILANTHROPIC MODELS TO ACHIEVE THE SDGS (organized by Family Business Network)
Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Business families are rethinking how they leverage philanthropy to address social and environmental issues and create lasting impacts using innovative approaches and partnerships in line with the SDGs.
Issues to be addressed:
- Learn key insights into the new trends in philanthropy by entrepreneurial families.
- Discover how families partner and innovate to address major social issues.
- Mr. John Blaffer Royall, Director, PMB Capital and Board Member, Blaffer Museum
- Ms. Francesca Thyssen-Bornemisza, Founder and Chairwoman, TBA21
- Mr. George Richards, Director Community Jameel
- Mr. Peter Vogel, Director Global Family Business Center, IMD Business School
Event Manager: Ms. Natsuda Minder
Contact email: email@example.com