FAMILY BUSINESS CONFERENCE: ACCELERATING IMPACT THROUGH FAMILY OFFICES (organized by the Family Business Network)
Date: Monday, 18 October 2021
The first Family Business Conference, organized in the context of the seventh World Investment Forum, features thematic partnership sessions that address key and emerging issues for the family business community, identify strategies and showcase innovative approaches to ensure impact and a sustainable future across generations.
Accelerating impact through families
As families think and act beyond their legacy businesses, the family office has become an important vehicle both for investment and education for families to reinvent themselves and transfer value and assets across generations. Family offices can also be a game changer in transforming business models that drive impacts beyond the traditional bottom line in line with the SDGs.
Issues to be addressed:
- Thinking in generations, not quarters, can transform business practices in the long term.
- How can families have an impact on the ecosystem by adopting new practices?
- How are “next generations” (NxGs) influencing the change?
- Mr. Alex Scott, Founder, Applerigg, Board Member Family Business Network
- Mr. Benjamin Firmenich, Executive Director, Impact Finance
- Mr. Manish Tibrewal, CEO, Maitri
- Mr. Peter Englisch, Global Family Business Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mr. Tom Beagent, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mr. Peter Brock, Investment Director, 4L Vision GmbH
- Mr. Alexis du Roy de Blicquy, CEO, Family Business Network
Event Manager: Ms. Natsuda Minder
Contact email: email@example.com