Aligning multinational firms for the “decade of action” (organised by Academy of International Business)
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021
Aligning multinational firms for the “decade of action”: a real prospect or wishful thinking?
Achieving the SDGs requires the deep engagement of multinational firms. However, the business sector still lacks clarity and consistency on what SDG alignment looks like for the business sector itself. This panel will discuss what role multinational enterprises (MNEs) can play in pursuing the SDGs and how MNE–government collaboration can further enhance this.
- Prof. Ari Van Assche, Full Professor, HEC Montréal
- Prof. Maria Alejandra Gonzalez Perez, Professor, Universidad EAFIT
- Mr. Karl Sauvant, Resident Senior Fellow, Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI)
- Mr. Bruno Vermoesen, Head of Office Governmental Affairs for Circular Economy, SA BSH Home Appliances
- Dr. Yi Wang, Associate Professor, Leeds University
Event manager: Ms. Amelia U. Santos-Paulino
Contact email: Amelia.Santos-Paulino@unctad.org